Omnichannel conference speaker
Senior Content Architect
John Collins is senior content architect on the Content Platform team at Atlassian. He made the move to the software industry from journalism more than a decade ago and has extensive experience with technical writing, UX writing, content strategy, content design, and localization. He has spoken internationally, but John is still learning and exploring content, design, and how best to get users the content they need.
Outside of my day job, I volunteer with a couple of agencies in the emergency services world.
- Blog post: “Maturing content discipline.” (Syndicated in Japanese).
- Podcast guest at the Content Strategy Podcast: “Maturing content discipline.”
- Podcast guest at Elless Media.
- Podcast guest at Headless Creator: “Conversation about content engineering.”
- Virtual meetup talk.
- Blog post: “Finding your way as a UX writer.”
- Blog post: “The undercover designer: how a tech writer can influence product design“.
- Article: “Tech docs as agile deliverables.”