Omnichannel panel discussion
Demystifying content models
Your content is already modelled, even if you don't know it
Content models are crucial to the digital landscape, yet they often remain a mystifying concept. This webinar will clear the haze, providing a clear understanding of content models, their importance, and how to get started on your journey toward using them. For both beginners and practitioners who want to elevate their work, this session will equip you with valuable knowledge to understand models and where they fit into your strategy.
This is the first in our panel discussion series, and part of this year’s themed Session Series “Designing content for Headless, Omnichannel, and Personalisation” including multiple webinars and podcasts. It will be recorded and available to anyone who registers.
This first session will introduce models – an expertise that is in great demand but often not well understood. We’ll explore the what, why, and how of content models, and how they relate to the many other related concepts like templates, CMS configuration (headless or otherwise), taxonomies, and other models in your organisation. We’ll show you how your content is already more structured than you think, and discuss practical strategies for elevating and integrating models into your content operations and planning.
What you’ll learn
- That models aren’t as scary as they seem.
- The difference between future-friendly and future-proof.
- How content models are already there, implicitly, in your content.
- How to make implicit structure explicit so that it can benefit your organisation and audiences.
- How domain models and journey mapping can get the modelling process started off right.
- Different ways models can benefit content experiences of any kind, on any channel.
Notes and instructions
- Register for either this session or the whole content modelling session series “Designing content for Headlesss, Omnichannel, and Personalisation to get reminders and access to all the sessions in the series.
- This session will be hosted in a Zoom Meeting.
- Use the link supplied in your registration email or login here to get the Zoom link.
- You can attend via the Zoom Web Client or using the standard Zoom Desktop Client.