Omnichannel panel discussion
Applying content models
Rolling out and rolling over obstacles
Picking up from our session “Demystifying content models“, our high-powered panel of industry experts is back to share their insights on how to apply content models effectively in the current digital landscape.
This webinar will delve into the core areas of getting operational with content models. It will focus on their practical application for flexible, personalized, or omnichannel content solutions. It will provide strategic insights into
- managing content operations
- personalizing content
- effectively using a headless CMS.
This is the second in our panel discussion series, and part of this year’s themed Session Series “Designing content for Headless, Omnichannel, and Personalisation” including multiple webinars and podcasts. It will be recorded and available to anyone who registers.
We’ll also discuss the vital and sometimes challenging issue of how to get content owners and stakeholders aligned on adopting a new model. Unsurprisingly, stakeholders engage when we clearly emphasize modelling outcomes, not the models themselves. Therefore, we’ll arm you with argumentation about how models optimise user experience and increase ROI, and of course, the common claim:
“My content is too unique to work in a model”.
Join us to gain actionable knowledge on applying content models effectively in your organization.
This session will have limited attendance to promote dialogue and questions, so register now to secure your spot!
What you’ll learn
- How to engage your colleagues and managers about content models – when they really might not care.
- What ‘composable’ means in terms content and its application in designing efficient content models to cater to multichannel and omnichannel requirements.
- How to streamline content operations to deliver personalized content.
- Insights into applying your models in a headless CMS environment to create flexible and adaptive content delivery systems.
Notes and instructions
- Register for either this session or the whole content modelling session series “Designing content for Headlesss, Omnichannel, and Personalisation to get reminders and access to all the sessions in the series.
- This session will be hosted in a Zoom Meeting.
- Use the link supplied in your registration email or login here to get the Zoom link.
- You can attend via the Zoom Web Client or using the standard Zoom Desktop Client.