Call for speakers
Help drive change in digital experiences everywhere
Updated January 23rd, 2023
A diverse and engaging set of speakers addressing an array of topics will gather for the next OmnichannelX remote conference. Will you be among them?
Submit for our call for speakers and take the e-stage alongside the best in the industry.
Session submissions are due by January 27, 2023 at Midnight Central European Time.
For this event, we’re looking for talk (40 minutes + 5 minutes Q&A) and workshop (1/2 day) submissions that address topics like:
- Omnichannel strategy
- Omnichannel experience and service design
- Omnichannel content marketing
- Omnichannel systems, platform and data strategies
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning to optimise omnichannel experiences
- Personalisation and adaptive content modelling
- Customer journey and experience mapping
- Building the business case for omnichannel and measuring its success
- Chatbots, voice interaction and conversational UIs
- Data lakes and digital asset management to support omnichannel
- Strategies and standards that bridge silos for the betterment of omnichannel experience
- Content strategy and content engineering for omnichannel
- Support, intranet, and customer assistance solutions in an omnichannel context
- Digical (digital/physical cross-over) experiences
- Omnichannel banking and financial services
- Omnichannel pharmaceutical and life sciences
- Governance, collaboration and management strategies for omnichannel, or
- Submit your own idea!
High standard of sessions
Our events are known for being selective in their presenters and delivering a far-above-average offering to the market. To this end, please remember presentations should be educational, conceptual or “thought-leading” sessions, i.e. not a sales pitch. All candidates who pass through to the main conference will have a personal interview with the programme director to discuss their session.
If you’re new to conference speaking, you’re still welcome as long as you have a good story to tell. All presenters will be interviewed by a conference organiser and briefed on the theme details and OmnichannelX vision.
We are looking for both end-users delivering their case studies as well as consultants and specialists with educational or case-study presentations. We’re not looking for speakers from vendors or sponsors, but they are free to nominate speakers from their client base who will tell their brand’s story.
Featured past speakers
Register to get omnichannel newsIf you want to be one of the first to hear about our speaker announcements, early bird pricing, agenda, workshops and more, please add yourself to our mailing list.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.