Join free and contribute your viewpoint
The OmnichannelX Diversity & Equity Scholarship is an opportunity for marginalised or otherwise challenged people to participate free of charge in the OmnichannelX conference and workshops.
It is about bringing together talent and removing barriers so that everyone has a chance to participate and contribute their perspective to our community.
Why apply for a D&E Scholarship?
At OmnichannelX, we strive to create an inclusive learning environment. We believe that more diversity gives us a richer experience.
Apply and learn about the different-but-related disciplines needed to deliver excellent experiences and relevant content – anytime, anywhere.
By focusing omnichannel, this opportunity will help launch your career ahead of the market by giving you access to a body of skills and learning opportunities which are quickly growing in demand.
Google Trends results for the topic and search term “omnichannel” – March 24, 2022.
What you’d get
Scholarships will entitle you to
- free entry to conference presentation and keynote sessions
- free attendance to the workshop
- free access to all networking events, and
- 1 year’s access to the session library of recordings and on-demand sessions.
Who can apply?
People who have been held back in their professional career due social inequity. For example, due to one or more of the following
- They have a physical or cognitive challenges to contend with
- Their LGBTQ+ status has impacted their career
- They’re unemployed or under extreme financial pressure
- They’re an indigenous person or person of colour